Frequently ask Questions
Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, one……. But the more you order, the better price we can give you.
Can I bring my own apparel or products to be printed?
You sure can.
Do you have a standard price list?
Well yes and no. Every job is unique and has different variables that can impact the price. Your price will depend on variables such as:
* How many pieces.
* What type of product are you looking for? (standard, premium or your own supplied.)
* Product material
* Colour and design of prints
* How many print locations?
How long will my order take?
Our standard turnaround time is 7-10 business days from job approval and receipt of deposit. Turnaround does not include shipping time.
Can I request a Rush Order?
Yes. Rush orders will incur a RUSH ORDER FEE which will be a percentage of the invoice total and must be paid in full before any work begins. Please discuss any request for a Rush Order,to ensure we can meet your requirements.
What file formats do you prefer?
We prefer vector files such as .ai, .eps or editable .pdf. A vector image is scalable to any size or magnification without distortion. We print in spot color (solid layers of color) so gradients can only be simulated with halftones. If you do not have files in these formats, please discuss with us for your options.
Do you charge for Artwork?
We are more than happy to help you with your designs and artwork. Any design or artwork changes that require 30min or less in time, are on the house. Any artwork changes or design work taking longer that 30mins will be charged at our standard rates.
Full colour graphics are based on the Pantone CMYK Colour Matching System. We cannot gurantee an exact colour match, but we will come as close as possible (just as long as you provide us with the Pantone CMYK Colour Code when placing your order). Variables relating to individual substrates, heat and dyes might have an affect on the final artwork appearance.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
What shipping company do you use?
Being a small business, we choose to use Sendle. Sendle taps into big business delivery networks for affordable and speedy deliveries for small businesses like us and our customers.
When will my order arrive?
We endeavour to ship orders the day they are completed. In general, same city deliveries arrive overnight and deliveries to nearby cites are within 2-3 days.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A minimum deposit of 50% is due prior to any production work begins. Balance is due upon completion of job or prior to shipping.
- We reserve the right to change quoted prices and payment amounts due, in cases where job details change or are unclear prior to production, or other circumstances.
- Damages are not accepted 3 working days after receipt/ delivery of order.
- Problems with final product or production quality control must be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt or delivery.
- We will do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, but we have little control once picked up by courier.
- All customer supplied products and materials are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for imperfections in customer provided products
- We are not responsible for manufacture defects on 3rd party goods.
- All customer orders must be ‘approved’ by the customer prior to production. Customers are responsible to ensure all details on supplied proofs are correct when approving
- Our turnaround time formally begins upon final approval and deposit is received.
- We like to display our work which means we photograph completed pieces for our website and social media. If you do not want your products to be used please tell us.
- All terms are subject to change at any time.